Sunday, October 11, 2009

The First Post

Okay, so I gave in. All of my friends and co-workers have been blogging for months now. And I have resisted. I was hoping the blog trend would blow over without me getting too involved in it - you know, like cowboy boots, Twitter, and Desperate Housewives. But it appears blogging is here to stay. So grudingly, I have added one more thing to my to do list. As if I don't have enough to do. Now I feel the need to write about it.

I guess the best way to start is to write a bit about myself and my family. I live in gorgeous Fayetteville, Arkansas with my husband and our daughter. I have an Industrial Engineering degree from the University of Arkansas, and I work in transportation logisitics. My husband Ryan is a two time war veteran who is still working on his degree in human resources - I am so proud of him. We have 2 rescue cats, Lola and Ginger, and one boxer dog, Cash. Our house is like a zoo, and I am always trying to convince Ryan that we need one more animal (but no more kids, for now. So don't ask. I hate that question.) I love clothes, shoes, cooking (sometimes), strawberry margaritas, roller coasters, the Dallas Cowboys, music, fall, cleaning, the Razorbacks, and decorating (and redecorating) my house. I do not like beer, bows on babies, dirt/dust, blood, stress, or orange-flavored things. Other than orange rolls from the Crumpet, those are the best.

Okay, I have to go. I'm watching the Twilight movie for like the eighth time this weekend. Don't judge me. I forgot to mention I am currently madly in love with Edward Cullen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!