Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Filling in the Blank

I've seen this around the blog world some, but when I read a good one by my friend Alex, I finally decided I needed to jump on the train.  So let's play "Fill in the Blank", because you know I love a good test format, especially if I'm the subject matter.

1.  I'm not willing to splurge on tights.  Whether I get the from Wal-Mart or the Limited, they all get runners.

2.  My favorite drink is a cold margarita on a warm patio with a ton of friends around me.  Preferably at La Hacienda by Baum Stadium.

3.  I love a good thunderstorm while I'm trying to go to sleep.  Something about lightning, rain, and the rumble of thunder that makes me go zzzzz.....

4.  I'd love to go to Italy on vacation.  But I can't seem to quit going to the beach long enough to save up for it.




5.  The hardest part about being a mom is getting up early on Saturday.  And worrying about every little thing you do or say having a lifelong impact on the most important person in your world.

6.  My favorite shoes are my Jessica Simpson espadrilles.  For now.




7.  My favorite time of year is football season.  Love the weather, love the food, love the friends, love living smack in the middle of Southern football at its best.  Go Hogs!


8.  My dream house is clean, decorated, historic, and in the Washington Willow Historic District in Fayetteville with a wraparound porch.


9.  My favorite movie of all time is Gone With The Wind.  I was raised on it.


10.  In junior high I was insecure, athletic, addicted to Abercrombie, and trying to fit in.  Who wasn't?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!