Monday, December 8, 2014

Double Digits

Happy happy birthday to my beautiful, smart, strong, and ferocious big girl.  I've loved you since the second we met.

I cannot believe it's been a decade since I first laid eyes on this little sweetie.  Her little smile has been lighting up my life ever since.




She has an spirit that cannot be conquered and a thirst for life that is unequalled.  She literally loves every second.




She's taught me about unconditional love, determination, and positivity.




She's the kindest pet owner, most compassionate friend, and best big sister I've ever had the pleasure to know.




She is who she is one hundred percent of the time without apologies.  She's a true original.  She knows what she likes and what she doesn't.




She's smart, confident, and beautiful on the inside and the outside.




She's diverse - she athletic, she's artistic, she loves to read.  She has fun in any situation.




We've done some amazing things together - gone to football games, visited cool places like Destin, Disney, and New Orleans, ridden horses.  Each and every experience was enriched by her presence!





Watching her grow over the past ten years has made me so happy.  She's changed Ryan and I for the better and she was the start to our very special family.





Happiest of birthdays to the one and only Alli Lowe - We love you so much!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!