Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lazy lazy snow days

We have had nearly half a foot of snow in the Fayetteville area over the weekend.  My sister has been here since Thursday night and we've been staying up late, playing video games, and eating.  Don't ask me how I'm doing on the weight loss resolution.  I was doing pretty well, but who loses weight during snow days?

By the way, potty training a puppy in 26 degree weather in snow over his head is not cool.

So we've really been having a blast over here.  Right now we are connected to my brother in Little Rock on the Wii playing Mario Kart.  He's killing everyone except Ryan.  I never did get very good at Mario Kart on the Wii.  I used school everyone except my friend Lara on the N64 though.  I can even beat Ryan, and that's saying something.

Ryan and Lindsey got the message below on Super Mario Bros Wii today.  Wow.  That's how you know you have too much time on your hands.

Happy snow days, all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!