Thursday, February 4, 2010

I need more sleep...

Yes, I'm up.  And guess what I'm doing.  Slaving over spinach dip and a chocolate layer dessert.  Today (well, the 4th) was Ryan's birthday.  We went to Hugo's for dinner with my sister and our great friends Dave and Lindsey.  Then we came home and had a yummy cookie cake.  Once the dust settled, I put on a load of clothes and promptly snoozed on the couch (estimated time: 10PM).  Ryan woke me up at 12:30 to tell me to go to bed, and I realized I had not prepared my dip for food day or my chocolate layer dessert for a girls' night Valentine's party tomorrow night.

So that's what I'm doing.  6 more minutes left on the crust for the dessert and then it has to chill.  And load 2 of laundry is on (only 67 more to go).   I think I need to start going to bed earlier...

And you all better enjoy the spinach dip tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!