Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm back, bitches

That's right, ladies and gents, your (least) favorite blogger is back on the map.  I took a hiatus from my strenuous posting habits, and I'm refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to tell you almost everything about my life.

When we left each other, it was late winter.  Since then I have picked up a running habit that has lead to dropping a pants size and training for a half marathon in December, become a co-volunteer coordinator for the Humane Society of the Ozarks, redone half the house, and will be mommy to a kindergartener TOMORROW!  Yikes!!

Thoughts on the new layout?  Is it me or what?  Animal print, check.  Pink and teal, check. 

I can't wait to update all three of you who read this and know me well about the changes I've had in my life in the past six months that you already know about!  And, as promised, I will very soon be posting the Meet the Pets:  The Ginger Edition.  Maybe tonight after my little kindergarten baby goes to bed.

So get excited!  It's blog time!!  See below for requisite cute pictures of Alli Bree.

Alli with her adorable kindergarten teacher Miss Mendoza
Alli getting her nails done before she starts kindergarten
She got flowers painted on them!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so maybe keeping up with each other on the blogs is the best way to do it? I'll be thinking about ya'll tomorrow. Good Luck! She will love it.. honestly... she will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys start kindergarten tomorrow too.

    I didn't know you had a blog...consider yourself followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaci - she's so excited. It's me I'm worried about!! I'm all about keeping up on the blogs, if I can do better about posting!

    Courtney - thanks for following! Do you blog? I'm awful at posting regularly but I WILL get better! ;) Good luck with the boys tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey fool! Looooove the new blog! It's so pretty! Can't wait for you to get on a blogging roll...you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!