Thursday, December 9, 2010

Outdoor Decor (Say it so it sounds cool)

(Out-doooor decooooor - call me if you want to hear me say it.) 

In just two years we've gone from a lone boring wreath on the front door to a veritable winter wonderland.  Remember last year when Scrooge gave way to Papa Elf and Cindy Lou Who and allowed some fun outdoor lighting to occur?

Well this year, Miss Alli Bree decided that we needed a "blower."  That's what she calls the large inflatable godforsaken things that people put in their front yards.  I cannot stand them.  Seriously.  But Alli loves loves loves them.  I've fought this for years now, but something has changed in me.  Maybe my heart has grown three sizes?

Pure joy

"Blower", reindeer, peppermints, lights, trees, wreaths, festive bulbs...what happened to me?

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!