Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Minor Facelift

Thanks to my friend Meredith at Welcome to Heardmont for reminding me that I have a Picnik account, we're rocking a new look over at the Lowe Down.  And now that I'm flipping back and forth, I apparently loved Meredith's font and layout so much I copied it without meaning to...sorry, Mer, but you must've picked the best font and picture arrangement!  It was super easy though and about time for a little face lift.  Gotta keep this blog fresh-faced like the ladies of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!  I do wish I had mad coding skills so that I could make the ol' blogerator even prettier, but until I take the time to figure it out (or befriend a pro at navigating Blogger...any volunteers?!), I'll stick with the standard layout.

I've been recovering from strep throat the past few days - amazing what my rugrat can bring home with her besides beautiful artwork all "To: Tata" and scuffed up shoes.  Do not catch strep.  It is deadly.  I woke up with a sore throat Monday morning, but I figured it was a little cold.  And we all know how I feel about getting sick.  I started going rapidly downhill Monday afternoon at work, but I convinced myself it was nothing, until I could barely walk around Monday night to do my normal mommy-wifey duties. Crash.  101 degrees of fever and 2 days later, I am feeling a million times better.  But it was touch and go there for a while - or so I thought.

We have a major project I'm hoping to undertake this weekend before we have guests next weekend - stay tuned and have a great, healthy rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look Lauren! Very springy. :) Hope you feel better soon and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mer! And thanks for the inspiration on the banner - yours is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!