Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Roomies

About two weeks ago, we added to the crew here at Chateau Lowe.  Can you guess what's going on???

Via

Squelch the rumors.  No babies.  Mama just likes brownies.  And I stuck to my word - Landry is the last furry addition for a long time.  Better than a baby or a puppy - my sista sista moved in!!

Did you all just breathe a collective sigh of relief???  You were afraid I thought I could squeeze one more animal in here?  I'm pretty sure that would short me one husband.

So yes, my gorgeous, vivacious, fun-loving, polar opposite of me sister is cozied up in the former cat room - ahem, guest room - and yes, I did buy her a new bedspread.  And move the condo and litter box out.  Now they all reside in my room for now and we all know just how happy that makes me.

It's only been two weeks, but I've so enjoyed her living here.  I seriously needed another partner in crime to watch trashy TV and eat junk food with.  Poor Ryan hasn't watched ESPN in weeks.  And I think the estrogen is getting to him - he actually commented on Real Housewives of New Jersey last night.  Anyway, she's been a super roomie, a big help, and a lot of fun!




Welcome to the casa, seester.  Now move over so Cash can get on the couch, get your dishes out of the sink, and fold my clothes.

Kidding...really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!