Saturday, May 7, 2011

A few of my favorites

I'm sorry, but there still isn't a lot going on at Chateau de Lowe right now.  We are spending lots of time outside, but don't have any major projects going on to share.  So I'll talk about my favorite subject - me!  Similar to the theme of the fill in the blank post, I'll fill you in on some of my absolute favorite things.  So you know what to get me on my favorite holiday or Christmas. 

Favorite non-horse animal:  Dolphin
Favorite animal print:  Zebra
Favorite non-Arkansas SEC team:  Florida Gators
Favorite season:  I've said before, I like them all as they come, but I really love fall.
Favorite place to vacay:  Destin, FL - such good memories there with the fam
Favorite city to visit:  Dallas  (I love STL as well and went to Chicago for the first time earlier this year and I think it could grow on me too.)
Favorite non-Mexican food:  Italian
Favorite professional teams:  Dallas Cowboys, St. Louis Cardinals, LA Lakers
Favorite Disney movie:  The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo (I'm a Pisces.  I love water.)
Favorite blog:  Young House Love - so evolved my style.  Live The Home Life is a close second though!
Favorite place to eat breakfast out:  Common Grounds.  I still love me some Waffle House though.
Favorite swanky place to eat dinner:  Bordinos.  After that, Bonefish.
Favorite car I've owned:  My 1999 white Honda Accord that I got when I graduated high school
Favorite candle:  Yankee Candles Farmer's Market.  It's like fall in a jar.
Favorite non-pink color:  Teal or purple
Favorite animal at my house:  Lola.  Most of the time.
Favorite dinner I can make:  Braised chicken cabernet from Pampered Chef.

Anything I left off?  Anything else you've been dying to know?  Any one of these your favorite too?  I'd love to hear about it!  Happy weekend!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!