Sunday, August 26, 2012

Quick Inspirations


I don't know if it was our recent Gone With the Wind marathon or the fact that the weather has cooled down a little and we're gearing up for my favorite time of year, but I am feeling especially inspired by all things southern lately.

My latest edition of This Old House magazine had cottage makeovers chock full of the shabby chic looks I love.
Via
Via
Via
And then I got the latest Southern Living which was full of fall recipes, Thanksgiving table settings, and tailgate planning galore.

Via
Via
This little Thanksgiving fan is hosting her first major holiday in November, so I'm already stocking ideas on how to make it perfect.  Step one:  Learn how to cook a turkey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!