Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall Family Photo Fun

I do love a good bit of alliteration, don't you?  I voted for Terry Taylor for Beaver Water District in the election last week on name alone.  I have got to get more up to speed on my local politics...

I digress, however.  Last weekend we scheduled a photo shoot with the wonderful Chris Blake to take our family photos for our Christmas card and to go over the fireplace at the new house.  Can you believe I talked Ryan out of mounting a TV over it?  Had to be because the opening was too small.  He got a new TV out of the deal, but I'm claiming a moral victory for home decorators everywhere.



Our last family pictures were for the Humane Society of the Ozarks photobook in June or July, and I loved them, but I didn't really want to send out pictures of Alli and I in sleeveless tops on the Christmas card.  So we set up a time with Chris that was perfect - it was a cool day, the leaves were changing, and I got a new outfit.  What could be better?  (Side note - this is a Piko brand top.  I now own 4.  I am OBSESSED.)






How fabulous are these?  I am so happy with how they turned out and I can't wait to send out Christmas cards (40% off over at Shutterfly right now...)

2 comments:

  1. The house is looking great! I saw your family pics on facebook and I love them! They will be so cute on this year's card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Meredith! We are excited about them!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!