Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Birthday

I know you all recognized and celebrated my birthday last week, but we haven't acknowledged it on the blog yet, have we?  I turned 23 for the fifth time, and it was amazing!  Ryan got me a camera bag and a new strap for the camera he got me for Christmas, plus a vintage-looking Aerosmith tee from one of my favorite boutiques in town.  My parents came up and got to see Alli play some soccer too.







We also helped Lindsey move into her new place - she's out on her own!  And then on my actual birthday, we had french toast for breakfast and went shopping in Prairie Grove.  I got some awesome steals...


Then my wonderful family sang happy birthday to me over a Ricks cake!  I wrapped up the evening with some Cracker Barrel takeout.  I got to have chicken and dumplings, which can't hold a candle to my Grandmama's but was the best Ryan could do.  And I went to bed early.  Talk about a perfect way to celebrate.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!