Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Apparently Alli wasn't aware of the tradition of pinching someone who isn't wearing green on this holiday, so when I told her last night as we laid out her green pants and green shirt, she got a gleam in her eye.

Last night before I went to bed, I made sure to put on a green shirt so that when I got up in the morning, she wouldn't be able to get me.  Ryan, however, wasn't so lucky.  He got a pinch on the arm this morning for forgetting his green!

When I walked in to put her green bow in her hair, Alli pinched my leg.

"Hey!!  I'm wearing green!  Look at my shirt!"

"Well that's why I pinched your leg, your pants aren't green."

"You don't have to be wearing green everywhere, just somewhere."

"Oh.  Well I am wearing it everywhere, so I must be really lucky."

Around then, Ryan walked in wearing a green shirt.  Lesson learned.

Wishing each of you a very happy St. Patrick's Day!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!