Saturday, March 22, 2014

March Babies

Our family has been blessed to know three, yes THREE couples who had babies on my birthday weekend!  March is a fantastic month to be born, and I am happy to share my birth month (and even my birthDAY in one case) with these new little sweeties!

So congratulations to the Heards on their sweet little Libby, the Carlyles on big boy (a whopping 9 lbs, 4 oz!) Owen, and the Simpsons on precious Aubrey Kate.  We were lucky enough to get to visit Aubrey, Dave, and Lindsey in the hospital after Aubrey made her debut.  Alli loves babies, but Riley wasn't so sure.


I am so happy to know each one of these great sets of parents and I can't wait to watch these sweet little babies grow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lauren! I so wish we could have seen y'all in the hospital. Looks like Alli had fun meeting Aubrey!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!