Saturday, October 2, 2010

Get me off the couch

It's one of our rare weekends off this fall - our Hogs are off this week (and so are our Dallas Cowboys).  I should be leaping at the opportunity to get some projects done - painting the hallway, thrifty shopping, budgeting (blah), or reorganizing.  Or, since it's 70 and sunny, I should be outside, playing kickball with Alli or getting my run in.

Instead, I am laying on the couch.  Watching completely meaningless football.  I don't generally think SEC football is meaningless, but this is Kentucky @ Ole Miss.  Totally worthless.  And here I am, just watching.

So I thought, I'll be as productive as possible from the couch.  I'll blog!  But I am too lazy to even pick a topic to blog about.  So I just started a rambling post.  And now I'm tired of  it.  Maybe I'll get up soon and give myself something to blog about.  Maybe not.  Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!