Monday, April 8, 2013

Pregnancy Update - 32 Weeks



How far along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: According to The Bump, Riley Roo is the size of a squash, weighing 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measuring 15.2 to 16.7 inches long.

Maternity clothes: Same old same old.  Are we at the point yet where I can just admit to you I'm not going to buy any more maternity clothes?  Deal with the Pikos and the same five shirts over and over.

Gender: A precious little girl named Riley Rachelle.

Movement:  This girl is a mover!  She rolls around all the time, but she's especially active at night when I lay down for bed.  Sometimes she makes me jump - she's getting really strong!

Sleep: Sleep has been terrible lately.  I'm up and down all night, and I wake up every morning with a headache.

Symptoms: Headaches, back pain & swollen feet at the end of the day, overall tiredness.  I miss the blissful energy of the second trimester!  And waddling, I'm afraid.

What I miss: Still wine & coffee.  Red sauce.  Getting in and out of my car and my bed without looking awkward and making an awful face. 

Cravings: I pretty much think about a cookie dough concrete from Shake's 24 hours a day, but I only let myself get one once a week.  

Food aversions: Nothing.  I wish I had an aversion to cookies, cakes, and ice cream...

Best moment this week: Hearing that we are measuring right on track (if not just a little bigger) and hearing her little heart thump at 154 bpm.  Also, I really love her moving, even if it makes my stomach look like a scene from the movie Alien.  We got the carseat and stroller in this week, so that was a blast.  And I'll go back a few weeks and just let you know that I loved my baby shower!  I owe you a blog update on that soon.

What I am looking forward to: Getting her crib and chair in around the end of April so that I can call her room done!  Holding her sweet little self!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!