Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pregnancy Update - 34 Weeks



How far along: 34 weeks

Size of baby: According to The Bump, Miss Riley is the size of a butternut squash, weighing 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measuring 17.2 to 18.7 inches long.

Maternity clothes: Do you see the picture above?  Next question.

Gender: A precious little girl named Riley Rachelle.

Movement:  Still a wiggle worm!  She and Alli played a game the other night where she would stick her foot out and Alli pressed it back in.  Alli could not stop giggling.

Sleep: Sleep has been okay.  I have a sinus infection, so this stuffy nose is not helping.

Symptoms: Lower back pain and huge swollen feet and ankles at the end of the day.  I mean seriously,  I look like I am walking on stumps some days.

What I miss: Wine, coffee, not being stared at when I climb to the top of Razorback Stadium.

Cravings: Sweets.  This week it's brownies.  One day, I'll tell her I didn't lick the brownie bowl when I was pregnant with her, and she'll know just how much I really love her.

Food aversions: Nada.

Best moment this week: Always getting a good checkup at the doctor.  Alli and Riley interacting.  The massage I got a week ago - my first ever!  And getting her room almost done, thanks to some major deliveries.

What I am looking forward to: Wrapping the room up this weekend, and making our final preparations for her.  She's almost here!!!!!  I cannot wait to kiss and hold her!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!