Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pumpkin Prepping

Happy Halloween!  Check back later for an update on our trick or treating!!

After we spent the day at the pumpkin patch this Sunday, we had our neighbors over that evening for pizza and to make Halloween cookies.  We used my mom's secret cookie recipe and the brand new cookie cutters Ryan bought.







Ryan, who isn't much of a sweet tooth, really got into decorating.  He should probably open a bakery.  Except then I'd weigh 50 lbs more than I do now.



They taste as good as they look!  And then Tuesday night, the same neighbors came over to carve pumpkins.  However, that process ended up looking like this...


Not a kid in sight.  I don't think the dads were complaining though.  Here's Ryan's finished product:


And then I started working on my own pumpkin project.  Any guesses what these little guys are going to end up being?


You'll have to check back to find out!!  Happy Halloween!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!