Friday, December 20, 2013

Last Minute Christmas

I know we aren't exploiting Christmas like we did last year.  I had all of my shopping done, the presents were mostly wrapped, and I had pretty much whipped Christmas into shape.  But this year, not so.  This year, I am one of the poor saps still Christmas shopping on December 19th.  By the way, I really resent that they've been calling this "last minute Christmas shopping" for a week now.  Come on, it's not like it's Christmas Eve here, people.

So I'm not just neglecting Christmas at the Lowe Down, it's in every aspect except my decorating.  I'm sipping out of the Christmas coffee mugs and wine glasses, I'm eating off the reindeer plates, and I am plugging all four trees in at every opportunity.  We head down to Little Rock soon, and I am getting kind of sad that the Christmas season is winding down.  It's the most wonderful time of the year, right?

Here's a peek at some of the decor around here.  Outside we added some candy canes and a new deer.  Color me obsessed.


Inside we upgraded the mantle decor and ordered some new stockings.  How adorable are these?  I was really sad about the pretty Mudpie stockings going away, but these are beautiful!




I happened upon this little guy at Target.  Rest assured that I am trying to find him a full time spot here at Chateau Lowe.


 And finally, here's the Mama tree this year.  We added some ornaments and some swag.  Obsessed.


So even though we aren't ready for Christmas here at the Lowe casa, we are at least shrouded in it.  Wish me luck, I'm trying to get Christmas kicked by this weekend.  Tis the season!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!