Sunday, September 5, 2010

Razorback Football Season

Just wanted to update all of you - I know you may not be aware, but football season has begun.  And my family follows the Razorbacks to the ends of the earth (literally, we've actually followed them to Oxford, MS) for the entire fall.  Between Labor Day and Thanksgiving, I will NOT see the Razorbacks play in person four times.  Last year I saw them play 10 of their 13 games.  It's big time around here.

So as I mentioned here, we are really trying to get our tailgate off the ground.  We got tents, chairs, tables, a little grill that's about to be replaced by a bigger collapsible grill, and someone snuck some Razorback ice chests into the shopping cart.  Yesterday was the season opener - it was a gorgeous day and we had a great time.

I dropped Ryan off about 8 hours before kickoff to start setting up in the field behind our designated parking lot.  I went home and got the family, and we got back out there about 6 hours before kickoff.  Yes, Ryan sat out by himself in the peace and quiet for two hours with a stocked ice chest and very little else.  We got there, quickly fired up the grill, and got to tailgating.  All in all, a wonderful time.  Baggo, burgers, beer, and a Hog victory!  I don't think I could have asked for more, other than Houston Nutt losing to a scrub.  Oh wait...perfect day!
Me and the Bree hanging out
My mom and brother
Ol' RLowe and yours truly loving the weather!
Dear Ryan, I promise we will get you a bigger grill
Dad enjoying the food

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!