Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shoe Shopping

While Alli has a sweet little friend over and Ryan's at work, your girl is enjoying her beautiful Saturday by doing a little spray painting and online shopping.  I'm sure you'll get pictures later of the frames and other decor that I'm updating, but I just had to show you what I'm shopping for!

Kids Silver Sparkles

TOMS!!  Gawd I love this footwear!!!  First of all, they are comfy, versatile, and cute (I may have 5 pairs), but more importantly, when you buy Toms, they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need!  Shoes and philanthropy?  Talk about my kind of shopping!  Even better - they are uber (yes, I said uber) trendy kids footwear!  Alli has had a red pair for a while (the only color they ever had in her size in stock), but it seems Toms has figured out that little girls love sparkles.  So far we've ordered the silver pair above as well as these two below:

Does this not scream "ALLI??"
You can't get pink without purple!

How fabulous are all of those?  I can't wait for them to get here!!  And I may or may not have been looking for myself as well (don't I need purple too??) when I came across these:
Made for Lara
Pretty freaking perfect for my blue-loving friend Lara.  I'm trying to convince her to wear them under her wedding dress in May.  Hello!!

I'm a genius

I wonder if she will let me wear MY pink glitters with my pretty blue maid (not matron) of honor dress?

Perfection

Or she could say no and give me an excuse to buy the silver glitters.  You know, whatever.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I do love the blue ones!! If you must, go with the pink :) I don't think anyone can say anything to the maid (not matron) of honor about not wearing matching shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!