Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oh Dear, My Deer

So remember our Super Bowl party celebrating Mr. Lowe's birthday?  Well, I didn't want to tell you, but tragedy struck.  One of my home decor pride and joys took a tumble and was decimated.  Don't worry, it wasn't Ryno the Rhino.  But it was another bright white ceramic friend.  I was on the cusp of a home decor trend, and I had to sweep it up and dump it in my trashcan.

But, my dear Ryan immediately ordered a replacement (for those of you keeping score, it wasn't he who killed the deer, lucky for him!).  Unfortunately, probably due to my post, the dang thing was backordered until late March.  Being a trendsetter can be such a burden sometimes.

Well, guess what?  It's late March.  And guess what I cam home to this week?



Sweet sweet victory.  It's like he never left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!