Thursday, July 12, 2012

Destin Diary: Vacation Day 5

After much harrassment from our little one, Ryan and I took the crew to Big Kahuna's for the first half of today.  Big Kahuna's is a water park across the street from our condo with an island theme and some pretty fun rides.  I wish I had pictures, but I was too busy riding the slides.  This place claims to have 40 slides, but I counted and I think they are cheating a little - do you really count every dip in your river rapids as a slide?  Either way, Lindsey, John, Ryan, Alli and I had a great time.

We came back after grabbing some Wendy's - I get a little tired of seafood after a few days - and then headed back down to the beach for the afternoon.  We decided to hang in again tonight and update our Destin white picture.  The last set we took was in 2009, so it's been well past time.  The pictures turned out amazing, and we've got some pretty hilarious ones too.  Cue photo montage.  And don't remind me that tomorrow's the last day.  Sad face.  Pass me some wine.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!