Thursday, August 15, 2013

Alli's Anecdotes

So Riley was having some tummy time this morning, and when she started fussing, I picked her up to change her diaper.  Little did I know, she had overcome the capacity of her diaper (I refuse to use the word "blowout"), so when I pressed her up against me, I got the outlier all over my shirt.  It was also all over her boppy pillow and her play mat.  I laughed it off and started working on cleaning up.  Of course, my little spitfire Alli was in the room and had something to say about it...

Alli:  "Ew ew ew get her away from me, I cannot even look at that."
Me:  "Well, one day you might have a baby and she might do that, and you can't call me to clean it up!"
Alli:  "My baby is definitely NOT going to do that.  Ever."

Yeah, good luck with that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!