Monday, August 5, 2013

Little Ryan

Ever since Alli was born, I've heard that she's "Little Ryan."  When my nephew Rafe came along, Ryan's family insisted that he looked exactly like Ryan.  And now that Riley's here, perfect strangers comment that she looks identical to her daddy.

Ryan says it's his childlike features that make the babies resemble him but at his parents' house this weekend I found the proof.












I think Rafe probably looks the most like him, but I most certainly see Alli and Riley there too.  I mean look at those big eyes and that sweet face!  We had such a great time having dinner with his family and sorting through all of the old pictures and hearing the stories.  Any wonder I married this stud?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!