Saturday, January 22, 2011

Busy Bees

Oh, readers, I have been so busy this weekend and it's only halfway over!  All three of you are going to be so impressed with everything I have done when I finally reveal it to you.  My good man and I (I'm going to use that more, Kaci.) have been painting and shopping our little tushes off.  And I heard you laugh when I called our tushes "little."  Poor Alli doesn't stand a chance.

I digress.  We have been hustling and bustling to get our master bathroom spa-tastic!  We've added curtains (how I hate an untreated window and this one has been untreated for over 3 years now), ordered the extra tall shower curtain, added some great counter top decor, and painted, painted, painted.

I'm not ready just yet to reveal it, but rest assured, as soon as I get that shower curtain in, I will post a beautiful reveal.  And since I know you can't wait for a peek...


You kids know I love me some Behr paint from Home Depot.  My parents, who themselves love to paint and repaint rooms, have used Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams in the past, but they will be the first to tell you that Behr is superior in durability and coverage.  I'll give you more deets on the paint color when I do the big reveal.

In other news, we got over 4" of snow this week - Alli and I spent Thursday and Friday home because school was out.  She and Landry had an awesome time (Cash was there, he just hates snow).


Sorry to be such a tease, but I think without the shower curtain, I'll be cheating you.  Have a great rest of your weekend (I know I will, I'm done painting and it's only Saturday night!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!