Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sniffles

I am going to do something I never EVER do.  I am going to whine.

I think I am coming down with a cold!!  I am so sad about this.  If you know me at all, you know I absolutely hate sickness.  It's pulling teeth to get me to admit when it's coming on.  However, there's something about this scratchy throat and constant sneezing that I simply can't deny.

Ryan and I have some huge, fun plans for the house this weekend.  And here I am, feeling like crap.  A logical person who can admit when they are sick would go to bed right now.  And yet I can't tear myself away from my 9 loyal readers long enough to go get a good night's sleep!

So I'm going to try right now to do the right thing and go crawl into bed and get some zzzzs.  Unless there's a Project Runway marathon or a new Glee I need to watch.  What?  It's not like I'm sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!