Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Musings from Alli

This weekend we went to Prairie Grove to do a little antiquing.  I am feverishly working on decorating the living room (side effect of being at home watching HGTV for eight weeks...), but I'll update our progress in another post.  We took the entire family, which was an experience.  Alli suffers from a huge case of the "gimmes" - she wants everything in sight.  So I knew the antique stores would be no different, with all of the random knickknacks and goofy stuff that she would love.  On about the hundredth time I said no to "I really want this!", she responded with "If I were my mama, I'd say yes to everything."  I replied "Well, then you'd run out of money."

"No I wouldn't, I'd just go to the bank!"

Gee thanks, Alli.  Why didn't I think of that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!