Friday, December 14, 2012

How much do I love...

...my new blog design?  Are you digging the new layout, navigation bar, background, banner, and side bar as much as I am?  I've done the designing on this little blog-o-mine the entire time I've owned it with very little guidance, knowledge, or skill, and it's always looked okayyy but never great.  With a new baby on the way and an intensified desire to document our little lives, I decided it was time to either invest heavily in my coding skills or hire a pro.  Since I can't stay awake past 8PM most nights (thanks, baby Lowe, for turning your mom into an early to bed, early to rise kind of girl), the decision was easy for me - hire the pro!

Luckily for me, a few web logging friends had already used someone to get gorgeous results on their blogs (specifically Boonies in the Boonies, a favorite mommy blog by a girl I've known since elementary school!).  All I did was click on the Designs by Linds button on their blogs (and now on mine - see sidebar) and read through the options.  I was hooked - I needed her design in my blog life.

I promptly emailed her my answers to her questionnaire, and she replied later that same evening.  She actually started on the blog two days later, which was quite pleasing for your friend the instant-gratificationista.  We spent about a week going back and forth on her test blog and making tweaks.  I was so pleased all the way through the process - she had great ideas, great design, and awesome customer service.

The blog went live about a week ago, and even since they I've seen little things I wanted adjusted, and she's done them with no issues at all.  Seriously, friends, if you're wanting to step your blog game up, click on the button on my sidebar and start talking to Lindsey.  She's awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!