Monday, December 10, 2012

Pregnancy Update - 15 Weeks

I love that some of my pregnant friends are doing this, I think it's such a great way to document your pregnancy.  I can't remember anything from being pregnant with Alli over eight years ago, so here's hoping keeping this log helps me out this time around!

How Far Along: Almost 15 weeks

Size of baby: According to The Bump, baby Lowe is the size of a navel orange, 4 inches long and weighing 2 ounces

Maternity clothes: I really need to go get some.  Those work pants are just too tight these days.

Gender: We have an appointment December 27th and are hoping to find out then!!  We cannot wait!!!

Movement:  I really am feeling some flutters, I think.  It's hard to tell right now.  At our last ultrasound, the baby was squirming all over the place though.

Sleep: Sleep has not been great.  I am having a lot of insane dreams and am waking up around 3AM and cannot go back to sleep.  Plus, I have a really sore throat right now which is not helping matters.  I'm hopeful I'll get better sleep soon.

Symptoms: I had a lot of nausea early on, but it's consistently improved.  I still have spells with it though.  I am working through the extreme exhaustion too - a few weeks ago I was going to bed at 7PM, but I can actually make it until 9PM most nights.  I'm also not hungry much, which is unusual for me.

What I miss: Wine.  Maybe we should just remove this question.  It's not going to change throughout the pregnancy.  I especially missed it this week with all of the holiday parties we attended.  Being the sober lady is not much fun.

Cravings: Nothing extreme really.  

Food aversions: I've gotten over most of those - bacon was rough there for a while (poor Ryan). 

Best Moment this week: Going in on Thursday and hearing the heart beat.  It took the doctor a while to find it, but once he did, he said it was very strong (150-160 bpm).  It's always nice to know things are going well!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if we're having a girl or a boy, and decorating that nursery!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!