Tuesday, January 29, 2013

#HusbandProblems

So with all of my baby growing, I tend to get a little worn out and achy right after (and sometimes before) we put Alli to bed.  Ryan and I used to play games or watch TV on the couch until 10 or 11PM.  But with the backaches and sleepiness that accompany the wonder of pregnancy, I have to go lie down in our bed as soon as my schedule allows.

More often that not, especially in the first trimester and the beginning of the second, I was asleep between 8PM and 9PM.  That left Ryan a lot of time to himself, most of which he spent incessantly flipping channels on the TV.

I know I am not the only woman whose husband has terrible taste in movies, right?  I mean, how many times have you seen Back to the Future III and My Cousin Vinny?  More than I care to count.  And this man can turn to a movie, watch 10 minutes of it right in the middle, and then flip the channel to start it all over again.  Drives.  Me.  Crazy.  Hand me the remote and give me HGTV and Bravo.

I really love my man, I do.  But one more Karate Kid, and I might just scream!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!