Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Paint Party - Master Bedroom

The second room we painted was our master bedroom, but I waited until now to reveal it because I wanted a better sense of completeness in there.  While we were picking colors, I kept telling Ryan I wanted a "moody blue" - something deep without being cavelike, and something relaxing and zen.  The paint color is Agave by Behr, and I am obsessed with it.

My side of the bed - my mother's old bachelors chest as my nightstand





Reeeeallllly need to find an end table for RLowe - keep an eye out for me!
We finally have a haven for ourselves, a completely kid-free zone with places to sit, lay, and chill.  And a place for Ryan to sit down put his shoes on.  It's the little things, people.  I think there's still more to do, like find Ryan an end table plus add some more pillows to the bed and get some artwork over it.  But we're definitely heading the right direction!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!