Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pregnancy Update - 25 Weeks



How far along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: According to The Bump, baby Riley is the size of a cauliflower, weighing 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measuring 13.6 to 14.8 inches long.

Maternity clothes: Yes, please.  Still most obsessed with the Citizen maternity jeans Ryan bought me. Talking me out of those in a few months may prove impossible.

Gender: A precious little girl named Riley Rachelle.

Movement:  Like crazy!  The kicks are getting a lot stronger, and the other night it felt like she was doing somersaults.  We have a little gymnast on our hands.

Sleep: Sleep is not so hot.  I wake up multiple times at night, and I have a hard time getting comfy.

Symptoms: Heartburn, some back aches.  Today my heart started racing out of the blue, but I read that it's really common.

What I miss: Wine.  Coffee.  Not bumping into things with my belly.

Cravings: Anything sweet!  Also, lately, terrible fast food.

Food aversions: I try to avoid anything I know will give me heartburn, but it's really hard!

Best moment this week: Her really strong kicks, painting her room, and hearing her heart beat at the doctor today.

What I am looking forward to: Holding her sweet little self!  My baby shower in March.  Our 3D ultrasound in 2 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!