Monday, April 23, 2012

Gameday Vote

Hey - you know I love those Hogs, and I know there's a 90% chance you do too - even you, Louisiana family - so hit up this link and vote to get an ESPN College Gameday commercial shot here in Fayetteville: http://www.gamedayvote.com/

Vote once a day from each of your 15 email addresses, because we both know you have them, and help those Hogs win!  I promise you can come stay with me during filming.  I'm talking to you, Mom.  The rest of you will need to find a hotel.  I call this place a chateau, but that's just because it helps me sleep at night.  It's really more of a broom closet, and I'm not the nicest roommate.  Your bed will have to be made, your dishes rinsed, and your towel put immediately in the laundry room.  Mama don't play.

But I digress.  Go vote for those Hogs.  Last I checked, we were in third behind Nebraska and NC State.  I'm not kidding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!