Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shuffle

In an effort to keep this blog from being completely about spray painting and Alli, I was perusing some post ideas and came across a great one I couldn't wait to try - putting my iPod on Shuffle and telling you the first 10 songs that came up.

  1. "La Traviata" - Roya Philharmonic Orchestra:  This is from the Twilight soundtrack.  Probably all of my seemingly cool music is.
  2. "Innocent Bones" - Iron and Wine:  I first heard Iron and Wine on the Twilight soundtrack (see a trend here?), but I ended up buying his whole album.  I really love it.
  3. "Wanna Be a Baller" - Lil' Troy:  Oh so high school.  How many times did I cruise the mean streets of Little Rock in the Accord bumping this?
  4. "Boyz-N-The-Hood" - Dynamite Hack:  I do actually like this better than the original.
  5. "The Motto" - Drake featuring Lil Wayne:  This is one of my favorite rap songs right now.  I love running to it!
  6. "Purple Rain" - Prince & The Revolution:  Don't act like this isn't on your iPod too and you don't belt it out alone in the car.  I know I'm not alone.
  7. "All I Want for Christmas is You" - Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey:  It would be nice if I took the time to pull Christmas songs off after Christmas.  But skipping them is just so much easier.
  8. "Dixie" - Lee Greenwood:  I really have no idea what to say on this one.
  9. "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems" - Kenny Chesney:  I always bust out the Kenny Chesney when the beach vacation draws near, so I was happy this popped up.  Only 2.5 months and 25 lbs to go!!
  10. "Me and Mrs. Jones" - Billy Paul:  Heard it in a movie, had a weak moment.  Do not judge me.
There you have it - and you can tell I didn't skip any, can't you?  You just cannot make this stuff up.

Hope you're all gearing up for a fun weekend!  We have some exciting things going on around here - can't wait to update you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - thanks for reading!